Happy Sunday to you all.
In the book of Exodus 20:2-17, the 10 commandments that God wants us all to follow as a guide to avoid sin while living our life journey.
Today on Naijaloaded Sunday Special, it’s all about confession of sin in relation to the content of 10 commandments as spelled out in the bible.
In case you have forgotten the 10 commandments, we will list it out for you.
See 10 Commandments Below:-
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image,” as idols, “you shall not bow down to them nor serve them,”.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy etc.
5. Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife; nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.
To be honest, everyone is a sinner, just that we need to always admit our sins and ask God for forgiveness.
Guys, be sincere
Which Of The 10 Commandments Have You Broken The Most?
Drop your comments